Commercial Epoxy Coatings Applications
"Communication was great & detailed work performed, very responsible to meet customer expectations!"
"Robert and his crew were excellent. And their pricing was great! We highly recommend them!"
"Thank you for the interior paint job for my insurance agency office. We're very happy with the results."
Keep your parking garage or warehouse floor safe with the application of an epoxy coating. R. E. Temple Commercial Coatings & Specialty Services will complete the work during your off-hours as to not disrupt your business. Protect your customers and employees with a slip-resistant finish. Epoxy also strengthens the floor's surface and cleaning will become simple as well.
Call for a FREE Quote
Commercial Epoxy Applications
Epoxy Coatings for commercial or industrial flooring is the most cost-effective method of preserving your flooring investment and promoting cleanliness throughout your facility. Most commercial buildings are built on a concrete slab. A protective barrier is required to protect the surface from corrosion due to spills, chips, chemicals, or weather. R. E. Temple Commercial Coatings & Specialty Services specializes in the application of Epoxy Coatings on commercial or industrial floors. Our coatings will protect your floors for years to come, and provide a smooth, polished surface that is attractive and easy to keep clean.
Do you have oil residue or stains on your garage floor? Are you looking to establish a clean look while adding a protective barrier to your garage floor? If so, an epoxy coating is a beautiful, economical solution. Some people paint their garage floors, only to have them begin peeling, chipping and cracking after just a few months. R. E. Temple Commercial Coatings & Specialty Services applies an epoxy coating to garage floors to create a durable surface that looks great and is easy to clean.
R. E. Temple Commercial Coatings & Specialty Services's Epoxy Coating Process
R. E. Temple Commercial Coatings & Specialty Services's process for expert application of Epoxy Coatings is
- The garage surface cleaned to remove any dirt, grease or stains.
- The pH is neutralized to promote binding of the coating.
- The epoxy coating is expertly and thoroughly applied.
- After the surface cures, you'll be ready to enjoy your new garage!
Benefits of Epoxy Floors
- Provides a solid barrier to protect against spills and corrosion
- Slip-resistant surface
- A smooth, non-porous surface that is easily maintained
- High-performance commercial coatings are scratch-resistant
- Epoxy floors are attractive too - decorative chips and/or colored sand can be added for interesting effects
- Cost-effective flooring solution
- Floors are easy to clean with mild detergent and water
- Ideal for industrial kitchens, restrooms, warehouses, and factory floors
Types of Surfaces Ideal for Epoxy Coatings
- Clean rooms
- Garage floors
- Retail establishments
- Storage facilities
- Commercial Kitchens
- Distribution centers
- Office buildings
- Hospitals/Medical facilities
- Hotel Lobbies
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.